Monday, September 30, 2019

Ramos Children Baptism...In Felipe Carillo

It was sweet when I saw the Ramos family.  The mama started crying when she saw me.  It made me feel so special! 
I love the Ramos family!!!

Hello Everyone!
So this past week was not overly exciting because due to some trouble with the bone structures in my big toe I had to take off the entire toenail for the third time, and the doctors strictly prohibited that I could go out to teach and make visits but it is alright because we have been able to teach several investigators over the phone and through the members we have received a few rides to be able to visit others and the great thing is that from this problem we are able to work more closely with the members and we have seen several miracles in this past week!

We were able to help Nallely overcome the fierce opposition of her mother in her becoming a member of the church and she has returned to the activities and is on track to be baptized soon!
We also have found several families that are member references which are such wonderful people, and we are just hoping that my toes heal up to be able to give better follow up with them!
Sorry for the lack of a spiritual message this week but I´ll blame the toes for this one! jaja

 Their son, Luis wanted me to baptize him, so I got permission to go back and be at the baptism.  Elder Chavez also got permission to be there since we found this family and taught them!  


Meanwhile here are a few pics of some of the Ramos family members getting baptized! (Dulce, Luis, and Cristal all got baptized and soon their parents should get baptized as well!, once he can get legally divorced from a previous wife and get married.)
Hope you all have a wonderful week
Elder Raven

No comments:

Post a Comment