Friday, September 21, 2018

Tender Mercy in the Provo Temple!!!

First dad and I started off our temple trip by taking lots of pictures of missionaries in front of the temple… Dad was so cute he was so proud to tell all of them that his son was in the Mexico CCM/MTC! I told him it reminded me of the day we found out we were having a boy and dad went running down the halls of the hospital telling everyone that he’s having a boy!!!! Which was you!!!πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™

Then we did initiatory for the names that you had done baptisms/confirmations in February. All the names were from Canada! An older lady noticed that all the female names I was doing were all from Canada and said She served in the Canada Toronto West mission 10 years ago and I served in the Canada Toronto East Mission but more like 24 years ago. Haha πŸ˜‚

Then while I was doing initiatory an older Sister noticed the Mexico necklace that you gave me! She asked me about it. She said she served a mission in Mexico, and where is she served is where the CCM is today! She knows exactly where you are! Then a cute little Hispanic lady came walking in with a thick Spanish accent and my eyes filled up with tears thinking about you! And that you are probably in the Mexico City Temple today!

We love you so very much. While I was in the temple… I couldn’t help think of the many tender mercies that are given to me every day! I’m starting an Atonement journal... I’m hoping the one that we sent to you could be your Atonement of Jesus Christ journal. He is so aware of us and He is in the details of our lives.

I pray that these 10 names that we did today… Will be your angels on your mission! You found their names, and they’re so grateful!!! I hope and pray you receive extra angels around you on your mission. Sister Deann Jacobson was at the Initiatory desk... she said, "I just want you to know we pray for your son every night!" 😒 Many people are praying for you.
We love you!
Love mom


Dear Mom,
Thanks for sharing! That´s incredibly awesome and I am so grateful that you have these countless tender mercies surrounding you! I love you and thank you for the packages and support! I would like to recommend that you read with the Boys ´You Are Special´ once again because that has literally been a story going through my mind and has refocused my efforts because I am trying to help everyone come unto Eli to be heal of their stars and dots!
Love,
Elder Raven 

No comments:

Post a Comment