Monday, December 17, 2018

So Many Changes!

This is the Cardenas 6 year old Twin girls from the Rama Alianza Real Christmas Party

Mom,
I am honestly kind of freaking out about this, but I have been called as a district leader, and training a brand new missionary, just after having ended my training this cambio!  I am super stoked for this next transfer because its seven weeks long, and I am going to be able to spend 13 weeks with this next companion, and I pray that we will be able to get along, learn together, and that I can inspire this new missionary to go onto greatness!  I am honestly super happy and just loving life right now!
I FINALLY GOT YOUR PACKAGE as well, so that was so wonderful and THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH! You are literally the best and your presents were so thoughtful and I am honestly going to get diabetes from all the candy that you gave me, haha!
I have figured out that I am going to be able to eat lunch on Christmas with a family that has a computer so hopefully we will be able to use that to chat with you guys on the 25th around 2 or 3 oclock in your guys time, or 3 or 4 over here!
I also have been pretty sad about saying goodbye to Elder Brown, because he is such a good missionary, very patient, kind, spiritual, and I have learned a lot from him, and I plan to learn so much more from first hand experience, the best teacher of all, haha!
Anyway, do you guys have anyquestions that I can try to respond to in the family email!
Love you all so much,
Elder Raven

No comments:

Post a Comment