Monday, July 29, 2019

Message from Blake to Elder Raven

Hi Kyle,
this is Blake, I just finished the park city cup I did well. one game I had three opportunities to score but I didn't score any of them I just hit the ball with the wrong side of my foot. I am now playing a holding center mid or left mid I am really happy about that. my team got to the semi-finals and then the ref was bad and we had a PK in overtime to tie the game we shot and scored but one of our players stepped over the line so instead of letting us get the kick she gave the other team a goal kick. 
It was fun.
 I wish you were here so we could practice soccer together and you could help me get better at shooting.
From Blake

Message back from Elder Raven

Ok love you bud! That is tough, but I am glad that you are still playing! I would love to practice with you, and don´t worry, when I get back from the mission I am going to spend a lot of time helping you out with whatever you want!
That is so cool that you changed position, you are much better midfielder than defender!
Your big bro!
Elder Raven

No comments:

Post a Comment