Friday, August 31, 2018

Sweet Note to his Mama!


Hey Mom,

I know this hasn't been the easiest of experiences for you, but I hope you can find peace in knowing that I am feeling great, and these weeks are flying by because of the constant work I am putting in! I hope to make you proud of what I'm becoming, but most importantly please God with my endeavors.  I have spent tons of time thinking about my missionary board and I believe that I want Alma 26:11-12 because it is my favorite, and I believe everyone can benefit from the hope that it brings!  I love you and hope that everything is great back home!

The CCM is a bunch of routines but I have learned that repetition is a pattern of the Lord in educating us as to the importance of something.  Just when we think oh no I can't learn about Tithing again in all three hours of church, please remember that it is God trying to see what else you can learn because the Spirit will whisper to you something about your life that you can change or develop to become in greater harmony with the Gospel.  Sorry, that sounds like a lecture but its something that's been weighing on my mind a lot, haha!  You are the greatest and God applauds you for every effort you make as a Mom because he knows that you are trying with all of your heart to fulfill this grand divine calling!  Hang in there, these two years will be faster than you can imagine!

Love (Your Experiment Child, haha!)
Elder Raven




No comments:

Post a Comment