Monday, February 4, 2019

HAPPY 17th Sis!

Sorry I didn´t have a ton of time to send you the best birthday wishes but ahead of time, I prepared this little audio piece to tell you a bit about what we´ve been doing down here, some cool events, and things so that you can hear my voice as a birthday present!
You are absolutely stunning in the pictures of Sweethearts!  Keep Smiling and sharing your brilliant goodness with those around you because you never know the good that you do!  You are influencing so many others for lives that are more Christ centered and I pray that you are praying and studying the scriptures every day to receive the strength necessary to have a phenomenally fantastic 17!!! YOU ARE STRONG, and in the words of Brother Lowe, you´ve got a powerful spirit, sister, POWERFUL!
Love you with all my heart,
Keep fighting and pressing forward, God is with you every step of the journey!
Love,
Elder Raven

He sent a voice recording for her Birthday!!! It was so nice to hear his voice!  I will try and add recording on here!!! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment