Monday, February 4, 2019

❤️ Mckinley Sweethearts Dance with Bentley Ackerson

Elder Raven,
We thought you would like to see how beautiful your little sis is! 😍 She had a lot of fun but she didn’t like trying to coordinate for the dance. She said “why are dances so stressful?” I remember hearing you say the same thing. πŸ˜‚

We hope you are enjoying Mexico. We fasted for YOU, grandpa, grandma, your companion and area yesterday for Fast Sunday! ❤️
We love you! 
Love, Mom


_________________________________________________________________________________

AWW! MY SIS IS SO INCREDIBLY STUNNING!  That Bentley was a lucky kid! 
That is so funny that she feels the same way!  It is pretty funny to see how I used to be so stressed about things that now I have come through the other side, and they appear so simplistic!
I love the pics of the tamales as well, and for all of the wonderful little miracles that you have been seeing lately!  Thank you for the fast, and for your constant support!
I am going to be staying in Alianza Real for another 6 weeks with Elder Santiago, and we are going to work our tails off here in the vineyard of the Lord!  I am starting to see how incredibly short our time is here in the mission because we are going to finish this cambios and I am going to be a fourth of the way through the mission!  It just makes me want to work harder and help more people truly!
Thank you so much!
Love you with every fiber of my heart!
Elder Raven

No comments:

Post a Comment