Monday, February 4, 2019

Feb 4th ?'s

 Since we only get one email to send back and forth...here are some questions! :)

Elder Raven,

Hi, How are you doing?  I have a couple of ?'s for you?

  1. How are things in your area.  I love that the Cardenas' Family send us photo! We pray for them.  You are a really big part of their conversion.  They will always have a big part of my heart.  Elder Snow commented on photo I put on FB of you with the Rama Alianza Real.  He said it was one of his favorite areas.  
  2. I know transfers are tomorrow.  Do you get to stay with Elder Santiago? At Christmas I think you mentioned that you are staying with your companion until March.  Just curious if that is the same.  
  3. Also, I have been texting Elder Manwill's mom.  He is flying straight to Monterrey tomorrow.  He won't go to the CCM.  You have helped him so much.  They are so grateful for you! You are a missionary with the light and love you send to others. We are so pleased with everything you are doing KYLE!  We love you!
  4. A sister also commented on FB that you are holding a Liahona for the branch activity.  How was at activity?  I think you ran out of time last week?  Did you make the Liahona? That's so cool.  
  5. Please tell the Cardenas Sanchez family how much we LOVE them.  We are so grateful for their photos.  I know we will be close with their family for a long time.  I hope they will get to go to the Temple next year.  That would be so neat if you could go with them, since you have gotten so close with them.
  6. Is there anything you need?😍
  7. How is JOSE LUIS doing?
  8. Thanks for the photos and cool stories for the blog. Please send more that you want in your blog.  Also, make sure you take photos of things with your camera so you can remember your first area.
  9. i would love to see what your kitchen looks like and your apartment/home. Just little details that you don't think are important i will be fun to have those memories later! πŸ’™
My testimony has been strengthened that Heavenly Father is aware of us and will send things to us like that little lady from Puebla Mexico to sell tamales just when I needed them! (If you haven't read my email about the tamales...copy and read it this week.  It really strengthened my testimony and teaches me to trust Heavenly Father.  He is watching OVER all of us. I can trust you are in HIS care!

We LOVE YOU so much!  We fasted and prayed for you yesterday!
Keep smiling! 
Love, MOM πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Hi Mom,

1. Yeah, the family Cardenas Cano are the sweetest people ever!  They are so wonderful, but I am slightly worried about the husband because he hasn´t been able to attend church lately because of his work, and when this construction project is finished, they are going to move to Reynosa, which is really far away, and I just pray that they don´t go inactive because they are so good, but they have had some trials, and I feel that their faith is being shaken a little bit.  But they are absolutely wonderful, the coolest family ever!
2. Yes, I am going to stay with Elder Santiago in Alianza Real until the half of March, sorry it makes more sense in Spanish grammar, I know, haha!
3.  THAT IS SO INCREDIBLY AWESOME; I AM GOING TO SEARCH HIGH AND LOW FOR HIM AND I PRAY THAT HE GETS PUT WITH SOMEONE CLOSE BY!
4.  Yeah, we had a ward family home evening, we prepared a small lesson, we 4 missionaries of Alianza and we had some mini pizzas afterward!  So yeah, we created the Liahona from styrofoam, some mini straws, and a whole bunch of gold paint, and the plan is that the Liahona goes from family to family and they are going to invite other less active families into their houses to have a family home evening with them, and we are hoping that they will have greater connection with the missionaries and the ward, and also strengthen the active families, and then in church we will report about the Liahona, and who is going to have it the next week!
5. Just like number 1.
6.  Really I can´t think of anything I really, really need, I am doing just fine, thank you!
7. Jose Luis has been working his tail off and I feel that he is feeling doubts about his faith because he is a little bit cold with continuing his progression but everything is great!  As well, we are going really well with the familia Rosalez Chino, of Kenai, they are so amazing and we are helping the Hermano change to be able to enter the temple as a family as well!
8. Ok, I will try to send better pics and emails, don't worry! And this week I have a special email for Mckinley and the boys with a file that I think they will enjoy a ton!
Love yall!
Elder Raven

No comments:

Post a Comment