Friday, September 7, 2018

Beautiful letter about Kaylin! πŸ’™πŸ’›πŸ’™ "I know that I can see her again!"


Mom,
Thank you that is so sweet! In fact I was able to share the story of Kaylin with one of my investigators regarding the Plan of Salvation, and the spirit filled the room as I shared that I know that I can see her again! My favorite verses in the Book of Mormon are Jacob 3: 1-2! Without your support this would be an incredibly difficult step in life, and thanks for all that you do to help me! I have to received the package from Elder Ellis, and all the other packages.  I am fine with supplies, thank you, but I'll let you know if I need some!  Some sharp looking ties would be nice, but I don't really need them!  Thanks for all of your support!    But some new challenges have come this week because my companion has been really struggling with something he won't tell me about which is difficult because I am the kind of person who always wants to get in and help if I see a need!  So I have been writing kind notes and sharing inspirational pictures to console him even though he won't tell me anything about his visits with Presidente Caldwell, who is the 2nd counselor in the MTC Presidency.  Its frustrating but I am great!  Also a member of our district is going home and that is really hard to see because it most likely isn't related to worthiness because he is a zone leader and he is such a great guy, so that has put a bit of a damper in our district while also uniting us!  Aside from these struggles, there have been many miracles going on around here at the CCM, and the language is coming much faster than I could ever imagine!  I'll send you some voice recordings next week to show how much I have improved!  I'm praying for you guys back home, and I love you mom!

Con todo mi corazon (With all my heart),
Elder Raven






No comments:

Post a Comment